CS 0063 - Shamray Custom Shop "JHD EXP Mk.II" for Jonas Dalmayne (Sweden)
* Set neck (long neck tenon) "ESP EXP" Explorer body shape. Mahogany body with instrument grade flame maple top AND back (billets LS-267 and 270). Use the best looking piece as the top! No body binding!
* 3-piece mahogny neck.
* Angled “ESP-EXPLORER” headstock with flame maple facing (wood from LS-267/270) and flame maple back of headstock facing (also from LS-267/270)
* Control cavity cover crafted from flame maple. (LS-267/270, matched with the back body facing)
* 24 and 3/4 inch scale length. 22 Sintoms “6100” frets. 1 11/16 inch nut width.
* 12 inch fingerboard radius. Graph-tech nut. Dual-Action truss rod. Ebony truss rod cover
* Ebony fingerboard to be as dark black as possible and fairly tight grained. NO fretboard binding!
* solid ebony truss rod cover with "JHD"-logo inlaid in M-O-P
* solid ebony pickup rings
* Mother of pearl side dots.
* PRS "Purple mist" finish (see pictures) on all flame maple parts. The rest of the guitar should be finished opaque black. Thin black bursting (like on CS-0057) on edges of body front and back, and edges of headstock front and back(cavity cover is purple mist - to blend into body)
* Mother of pearl Shamray Custom Shop logo on the back of the headstock.